Industry Grant Program
Pi Chi Omega is offering Industry Grants to select qualified individuals who want to continue learning, further their career in pest management or promote entrepreneurial products that enhance the field of urban and industrial pest management. The object is to encourage and assist outstanding professionals to enhance our industry or their careers in pest management. Examples of activities that a grant would be considered appropriate for include, but are not limited to, conference attendance, college or technical level courses, other advanced skill acquisition, money for a new product creation, costs of publishing or disseminating relevant information to the industry.
Apply for a Grant
Recognizing the need for professional advancement opportunities for operations, sales, service personnel and others, Pi Chi Omega has created a grant program to help fund individuals seeking to advance their career path, training or education. The object is to make available grants that can be used by industry professionals to advance their careers.
Due date is June 15th, 2023. E-mail the completed application packet firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred), or send it to Pi Chi Omega Scholarship, C/O Andrea Coron, PO Box 187, Fredericksburg, VA 22404. Call 540-376-3617 with questions.
- Currently hold one or more of the following: State Applicator License or equivalent, State Registered Technician Card or equivalent, ACE, BCE, Degree in Entomological or Chemistry Field or other Qualifications (please note on application)
- Applicants must have at least Three years of Pest Industry related experience and be currently affiliated with or employed in the Pest Industry
- Two Letters of Recommendation: One from a person in a Supervisorial Capacity and One from any person in the pest industry
Basis of Award:
- Professionals who wish to enrich, enhance, and progress their Companies, Products, Careers, etc.
- Complete a Short Essay regarding: Character, personality, professional activities, and/or articulation of How this Industry Grant will better their careers or the lives of others associated with the Pest Industry
- Include a budget that details the total amount requested, a breakdown of how funds would be used, and a timeline for when funds would be needed and/or spent. (Please be as specific as possible)
- Each year Pi Chi Omega will establish a budget amount for grants based on the current funds available. The amount available for grants varies every year, however, will be a minimum of $1,000.00 USD annually.
- The deadline for grant consideration will be June 15th. Where a decision will be reached in a timely fashion.
- The application and any attachments must be returned to email@example.com or mailed to Pi Chi Omega – Industry Grant Program, C/O Executive Director, PO Box 187, Fredericksburg, VA 22404. Please E-Mail or Call (540) 376-3617 with any questions. E-Mail is preferred
- The grant award(s) will be distributed depending upon the requests made and agreed to.
- If the grant awarded item is not completed, the grantee must pay back the grant as soon as possible.
Apply for a Pi Chi Omega Industry Grant
Deadline June 15, 2023!
Complete the application and compile the application and all supporting documents into one pdf file and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline stipulated on the application.
Spread the Word
If you know someone who could benefit from a Pi Chi Omega Industry Grant, please send them a link to this page, or email them the Industry Grant Application.